(You may also order via email to RevDrRed@gmail.com or RedsFreshFish@gmail.com, or text your order to 386-385-4218, or call 386-983-6415)
Our health products have a seperate order form. To order our health products, click here and go to the bottom of the page or click here and setup a free customer account. To order our teas, click here.
Note: All orders paid via PayPal or Credit/Debit will see “PayPal* Rev. Dr. Red” on your credit card statements. See the FAQ’s for details.
We’re based in the Fruitland area of Crescent City. Serving areas north to Palatka and south to Deland. All areas further north or south, please see Terms & Conditions for order requirements. All areas outside the deliverable area that requires shipping, please see Shipping Terms
For Red’s Fresh Fish and ‘Fresh & Local’ shirts and hats, click here.
If you’d like to add non-GMO, all natural, American made health products to your order, click here.
Payment may be made via:
- PayPal account – Send payment to RevDrRed@gmail.com (or simply click PayPal.me/RevDrRed)
- Credit/Debit Card – Swipe your card at pick up / delivery OR use above method via PayPal (go to PayPal.com and insert credit/debit card information and submit payment to RevDrRed@gmail.com – PayPal may require you to make an account unless you pay via the Invoice you will recieve via email (or simply click PayPal.me/RevDrRed and use your Credit/Debit card)
- Circle Pay – Send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade/Barter – Local orders only. See Terms & Conditions -> Local Orders -> Term 9 for details.
The order form is at the top of this page. If the form doesn’t show, please send your order via email.
- size of order (how many lbs of fish)
- type(s) of fish
- whether you want it whole, gutted, headed and gutted, or filleted
- delivery option of choice (pick up or delivery – include address if delivery is chosen method)
- Phone Number (so I may contact you when I have your order)
- and Date you would like order by.
Orders may also be text to 386-385-4218 or call 386-983-6415.
We’re on the water almost everyday. On average, orders are filled next-day to two-days. For example: if you order on a Monday, you will have your order between Tuesday evening and Wednesday evening. Depending on the weather and amount of orders, if you order before 12p.m. (noon) you may be able to get your order filled same day. On occasion we do have extra fillets, depending on your order size you may be able to get an order for fillets filled same day.
Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. All orders available for pick up* or delivery.
* see Terms & Conditions – Local Orders – Term 3 for information
Channel Catfish, White Catfish, Brown Bullhead, Yellow Bullhead, Blue Catfish
- Available Specialties: Fingerlings. (All orders for fingerlings must be paid upfront. See Terms & Conditions for details)
Longnose Gar, Florida or Spotted Gar
Of the currently available fish, species specific (ex: channel catfish, white catfish, etc) are not accepted. If you order catfish, the order will include the catfish we catch. Most orders of catfish will be channel and blue catfish. Likewise, no distinction is made between the types of Gar*. If you order Gar, it will include all Gar I catch.
*Gar – All orders for Gar will include the legal types of Gar listed above. The Alligator Gar will NOT be included in any orders, nor will orders for such be accepted. Please see Commercial Fishing Information for details.
To Order Fish, The Following Is Required
- MUST be a resident of Florida who resides in Putnam County or the surrounding counties;
be available to either (a) meet me where I’m fishing or nearby gas station to pick up fish or (b) provide an address where delivery may be made.(Shipping within the continental U.S. will be available soon. Pre-orders are being accepted. If an order is placed requiring shipping, it will be presumed all Shipping Terms have been read and accepted. Shipping for resellers throughout the continental U.S. is available, see Terms & Conditions -> ‘Terms For Resellers’ for details.)
- If you are purchasing the fish with intent to resell, you MUST provide proof of license at time of purchase (may also be provided with order).
ONLY NON-GAME FRESHWATER FISH at this time
I have my CFL (Commercial Freshwater Fishing License). Any and all those who work with me also have their CFL or Freshwater Wholesale licenses. When I obtain my SPL, saltwater retail license, and other required endorsements or my saltwater wholesale and retail licenses, I will add the option of Saltwater fish. Until then, only NON-GAME Freshwater fish orders will be taken.